Reference Monaural Power Amplifier for Audiophiles, Division Power Amplifier for Bi/Tri Amplifier System.
- Proprietary Switching Power Supply
- Full Resonance Switching Power Supply ensures energy supply in real time when it is required for dynamic sound.
- Floating Power Supply circuit achieves incomparable speaker drivability.
- Original Bi-Phase PWM Amplification for Audiophile Quality Sound
- Latest Bi-Phase PWM (3-Level PWM) Amplification ensures superb sound quality in moderate power range.
- Achieves superb resolution and linearity from minimum to maximum output.
- Dual (Analog & Digital) NFB ensures isolation from AC Power Voltage fluctuation and stable amplification.
- DC Amplifier Configuration
- The DC amplifier configuration ensures rich, clear musical scale bass and strong powerful presence.
- Real Time Current Limiter
- Keeps amplifier in Safety Operation Area (SOA) during high level input to maintain durability and continuous operation.
- Elegant Cosmetics, Quality Finish, and Superior Parts
- Solid Aluminum Knobs
- Gold Plated Speaker Terminals: 2-Way type
- (Banana Compatible) Gold Plated RCA Pin Jacks : Inputs
- Cosmetics designed by world famous GK Industrial
- Design Inc.
- DC 12V Trigger (Input & Output) for Remote Power ON/OFF
- Power Switch can be turned ON/OFF by control equipment.
- Flexible Connectivity Options
- Balanced Input for long-distance amplification
- Unbalanced Inputs (Fixed and Variable) : CD Players, DVD Players, HDD Recorder/Players and ......
- Environmentally Friendly
a. High Efficiency (Amplifier and Power Supply)
- 85% at rated output (DAD-M310: 180W/8Ohms, DAD-M160 : 100W/8Ohms)
- 60% at normal music listening level (DAD-M310: 22.5W/8Ohms, DAD-M160 : 12.5W/8Ohms)
|Rated Power Output||180W / 8Ohms x 1
300W / 4Ohms x 1
|Frequency Response||DC-50kHz (+0dB/-3dB) / 8Ohms ,
DC-20kHz (+0dB/-0.5dB) / 8Ohms
|Input Impedance||100kOhms (Fixed, Unbalanced),
47kOhms (Variable, Balanced / Unbalanced)
|8-7/16" x 3-9/16" x 15-15/16"
(214 x 91 x 450mm)
|Weight||8lbs 12oz (4kg)|
|New Product Infomation